Interflow is committed to supporting initiatives that benefit our people as well as charities that aid those less fortunate.
Interflow is a major long-term sponsor of Water Aid, the water industry’s charity that undertakes projects to bring clean water and healthy sanitation to some of the world’s poorest communities, concentrating on countries in our region.
Information about Water Aid is available at https://www.wateraid.org/
In 2016 Interflow announced a three-year partnership with children’s education charity, The Smith Family.
This partnership will support children to succeed in their education. It is an opportunity for Interflow to have a direct and very positive impact on the community.
We have a record of making substantial donations to charities supporting Australians affected at times of natural disaster. As an example an amount equal to a week’s work output was donated to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, meaning each employee effectively contributed to this worthy cause.
Interflow participates in initiatives to assist in the development of our employees. These have include:
- Supporting University Internship Programs to provide engineering undergraduates with work experience to kick-start their careers
- Providing support to “capstone projects” for engineering undergraduates that typically allows them to be involved in research into some aspect of Interflow’s work
- Providing work experience to Year 10 students who have in interest in engineering relating to Interflow’s works
- Supporting initiatives to train and employ Aboriginal persons, particularly in remote regions
- Supporting employee health and well-being with a Quit Smoking program available to all employees.
For further information contact us on email@example.com.