See the Tutorial on the Latest Connx Updates.
- by Emma Timbrell
- June 29, 2022
What is Connx?
Connx is our one stop shop for all your employment details, payslips, people processes, policies and more!
How does Connx help you?
Connx enables you to:
- View your payslip
- Self-edit your own personal details such as home address
- Apply for development training
- Complete performance and probation reviews
- Apply for leave and view leave balances
- Access your qualifications, licences, etc
- View current job listings
- View policies
We have been working to upgrade and streamline Connx to provide enhancements that will benefit you and make your lives easier!
Key developments include:
- You and your leader will now receive notifications when a qualification, licence or vaccination expires
- You can complete a wide variety of people related forms to make approvals faster and easier
- You can easily access self-paced learning modules to develop yourself
- You can access your position description (all position descriptions will be on Connx by mid-September)
Watch this demo video to learn about other key updates!
How to Access Connx?
Use this link https://connx.interflow.com.au/frmWelcome.aspx to access Connx. If you haven’t got your log in details, reach out to Ashlyn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors: Anne-Maire Cremona