No-Dig Down Under Conference
- by Emma Timbrell
- June 29, 2022
The No-Dig Down Under conference is the Southern Hemisphere’s only large-scale conference and exhibition dedicated solely to trenchless technology. This year the conference was held at the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) from 14-17 June.
During the conference, we had the pleasure of connecting with people from all over the industry to discuss our trenchless technology pipeline infrastructure rehabilitation solutions.
This year we also capitalised on the opportunity to provide five presentations, highlighting the great innovative projects we’ve recently completed. Our presentations this year included:
– John Monro presented on our project ‘Mountain Highway AC Water Main Renewal – Demonstration of a new Trenchless Alternative’
– Heiko Manzke, our Primus Line® representative, presented a paper on ‘Renewal of a DN900 trunk main using a multi-Primus Liner approach’ with Hunter Water
– Saadia Ali presented on ‘Women in the water industry – my journey so far’
– Steve Latimer presented on the ‘Renewal of the Amarina Culvert, Mooloolaba’
– Will Zillmann presented on our project ‘Trenchless Renewal of Unitywater’s DN100 Water Main – Narangba’
Thank you to everyone who was involved in our exhibit over the duration of the conference. From our speakers and delegates to all the people planning behind the scenes, you’ve done an outstanding job at representing our company and it’s great what we achieved together!
Contributors: Kerstin Preston & Scott McKellar