Helping ‘Harm 2 Zero’ with MyOSH
- by Emma Timbrell
- April 26, 2022
To help us long our Harm 2 Zero (H20) journey, mid last year we launched a new HSE software system called myOSH. This system replaced some of the paper-based processes and enables our people to manage many of Interflow’s health, safety and quality obligations in a more proactive and efficient way.
myOSH has various modules, and these can help you with managing the following:
- Incident Management – Recording incidents (e.g. Safety, Environment, Quality, Traffic Infringements, MVA’s), Workflow, Notifications and Investigations.
- Injury Management – Recording injuries from open to close
- Hazards Reporting and Management
- Inspections – Critical Safety and Environmental Essentials – Critical Control Checks, various Workplace and Site Inspections, and Senior Management – Field Observations
- Dashboard that provides key and pertinent information as to Interflow’s performance
Want to know more, talk to your HSE Business Partner. If you have any issues with signing in to the myOSH app, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors: Adrian Smith