Events, Events, Events!
- by Emma Timbrell
- May 27, 2022
This month we’ve been busy! Industry events and conferences have been happening everywhere over the month of May, with Interflow being well represented across Australia and New Zealand.
This month we attended:
– International Public Works Conference in Adelaide – (1st -5th of May)
– Intelligent Water Networks in Melbourne – (3rd -4th of May)
– Ozwater in Brisbane – (10th-12 of May)
– Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia Queensland Conference in Mackay – (11th – 13th of May)
– Water New Zealand Conference & Expo in Hamilton – (25th – 26th of May)
– IFAT – Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies in Munich, Germany (30th of May – 3rd of June)
Events play a key role in our marketing and customer strategy, helping us create brand awareness of our 4 Waters capabilities and establishing new connections, and nurturing existing ones. Events also help us to understand our market, presenting opportunities for us to discover new trends and prospects for growing our business.
We’d like to extend a huge thank you to our delegates and presenters that have helped make our events over this month a great success. A special thanks to our event coordinator, Kerstin Preston, for all the planning she’s done also behind the scenes, at times coordinating multiple events at once.
We understand that events don’t run themselves. They require a lot of planning and traveling to make them successful. However, we can’t be more grateful for how passionately our team represents our company.
Contributors: Kerstin Preston, Cory Higgins, & Scott Jordan-Legg